- The contest is open to professional chefs, cooks, and restaurant owners only; participants must be at least 21 years old.
- Participants must use any or a combination of California cheeses available at Hightower, Inc. (+63-2) 8523-4099 / 8354-0984 / 8247-0228, Sourdough Cafe+Deli (+63-917-185-9463), La Petite Fromagerie (+63-917-112-3668), and Santini Food Specialists, Inc. (+63-917-712-0840).
- For entry to be considered, participant must:
- Indicate complete name, age, designation, restaurant, email address, and contact number.
- Email the pizza name, recipe, short background/inspiration essay, and three high resolution photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post photos of the pizza and share pizza recipe on his/her Facebook and Instagram, tag Real California Milk Philippines and use the hashtags #pizzalympics, #realcaliforniamilk, #realcaliforniamilkphl and #lookfortheseal.
- Adhere to the official contest rules by signing the conforme.
- Must show proof of complete vaccination by sending a screenshot of their vaccination card.
- There is no limit to the number of pizza entries per participant. Deadline for submission of entries is on September 30, 2021.
- Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: 50% for use of cheese; 25% for background/inspiration essay; and 25% for creativity and visual impact.
- Ten finalists will compete in live pizza cooking showdown. Date and details will be announced soon.
- Final entries will be judged based on the following criteria: 50% for taste and texture; 50% for creativity and visual impact.
- Prizes for the final round are as follows:
Php 100,000.00 grand prize and an all-expense paid trip to the Pizza Expo in Las Vegas Nevada
Php 50,000.00 second place and an all-expense paid trip to the Pizza Expo in Las Vegas Nevada
Php 25,000.00 third place and an all-expense paid trip to the Pizza Expo in Las Vegas Nevada
The rest of the finalists will receive P10,000 each.
- The top three winners will make their winning pizza available to customers for a limited time (at least 1 month) in their restaurant.
- Trip expenses are not convertible to cash. Top 3 winners will apply for their US Visa; the CMAB will provide an invitation letter indicating that it will shoulder all expenses related to the trip including airfare, accommodations, and meals. Winners must comply with all Covid-related travel requirements that the DOH/IATF, airlines, and U.S. point of entry authorities dictate. The CMAB will shoulder the costs of necessary tests upon departure and quarantine expenses (at a reasonable hotel) upon return.